We want you!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Our Retread Technicians work in a fast-paced, team environment using different state-of-the-art equipment to produce the best products in the industry.
- Inspecting tires to ensure they are suitable for the production process
- Repairing injuries and defects in tire casings
- Building new tread surfaces on tires
- Quality control and final inspection to verify production standards are upheld
- Operating different equipment throughout the production process
Our Commercial Tire Service Technicians provide our customers with the best roadside and fleet tire service in the industry.
- Handling road and breakdown calls and performing the associated tire service
- Changing tires on commercial and off the road equipment
- Performing regular fleet service by checking air pressure and tread depth on customer equipment
- Recording results of fleet surveys for customer information
- Pickup and delivery of customer tires
Our Warehouse Associates work in a fast-paced, team environment to help support the largest mounted tire programs in the country.
- Mounting and dismounting commercial truck tires
- Operating a forklift throughout warehouse
- Loading and unloading trailers
- Sorting and inspecting customer tires to prepare for production
- Customer order fulfillment and shipping
WHAT WE OFFER
Medical and dental coverage through through the Blue Care Network
Paid Time Off
Paid vacation, sick and holiday days
Ability to increase earnings through production incentive
$500 bonuses for successfully referring new employees
We push each other to be the best in the business